Tuesday, July 9, 2013

1930 Aryl's Divide by M.L. Gardner

This second book was filled with the same magnificent characters as the first book. The author kept the characters well within who they were when I left off at the first book. This book was good and an enjoyable read; that being said I was a little bit disappointed. This book didn’t address the ending of the first book until towards the end, and then it really didn’t give much more than what we got in the first book. My biggest disappointment was waiting over a year for the second book to come out. This book seemed a bit hurried and a lot of repetition from the first book. Very little has changed in their lives except more babies and we said good bye to a few favorite characters. I will read the third book as this series is fascinating and the writer can write one heck of a novel. I am in hopes I won’t have to wait over a year to continue on and that it brings something new to the lives of my favorite characters.
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment