Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twist's Tales Vol. l by Michael Twist

This was an amazing book. This style of writing took me back through my years of twilight Zone and outer limits.. only it is of today’s world. I started reading and just could not put it down. The endings take you completely by surprise and yet fit so perfectly. There were some that I wished went on to a longer writing simply because I adore all the characters! The book is filled with several short stories that are filled with a lot of emotion and makes you really look at life and yourself. I cried, smiled, laughed and at times gaped with my mouth dropping open.
I received a digital copy from the author. It is one of those books I read on my kindle but shall buy a printed copy to share and enjoy over and over.
5 Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment